Wednesday, August 10, 2005

YEAH! FINALLY!

TunesNow: Kelly Rowland - Stole
VIP Pass: I'm considering moving my blogs to Blogdrive... this place is too freakin' troublesome
[alt]Egoz: Nighttime Smash!
Pleased/Pissed: that I've done two things wonderful!

Yay! Two things finished today. Firstly, today ended the 13-day challenge I've taken to sleep early (10:15pm-10:35pm) as I've never, since 6, slept early for more than 3 days in a row. And since I've been having the headache since last year at late October, I thought it'll be nice to have a sleep early and see what happens! Well I got like better awakeness and also less headache! The other thing is that for years I didn't know how to play badminton. Yes, imagine that, in a badminton-filled country like Singapore! Since it waz so longm I guess I missed some PE lessons in Primary 1! Anyway, I think kids are better off learning things from moms, not dads, because look out, all that embarrassment and shame is gone! This kid can play badminton!...
(Sorry if my blogreportin' is quite boring, cuz I haven't been here so long, need to get used to da lingo!)
... anyway, I'll be gone for the weekend for some family outing to Sasamat Outdoor Cap to catch a beaver and UE(*WT*&WRYFAHSIU$(*DNN bye...

1 Comments:

At Mon Aug 15, 01:36:00 p.m. PDT, Blogger PenaltyKillah said...

Er to tell the truth those sites are so f***ing fake...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home